Did you know; The Fashion Industry is one of the most major polluters in the world?
Have you heard of little “blue” riding hood? Kenzie made the little blue riding hood outfit with her grandma and sister!
- Why did you put hearts on your shirt? – Why not. Hearts are great! There pretty, there a sign of love.
- Why did you enter it? – Because we like to reuse clothes. My grandma was working in it and my sister entered.
- Where did the inspiration for this outfit come from? – My grandma.
- Where did you make your outfit? – My grandmas house.
- How much did you like your outfit from 1-10? – 10 out of 10 I love it.
- How did you make it? – I used a sewing machine. A little hand sewing though.
- How long did it take? – A few weeks.
- How did your grandma help you (if she did)? – My grandma did help, a lot.
- How did you chose your materials? – I chose the softest clothing.
- When did you start making this outfit ? – February not until April.
- When did you have the time to make it? – On the weekend.
- Who helped you make the outfit or did you do it yourself? My Grandma but also my Sister.
- What did you learn from them? How to do a blanket stitch.