Blooky is 13 and new to crochet. Here’s some advise for those looking to break into the hobby:
- make sure you know what you’re doing – have a plan before you start the project!
- try to count your rows to make sure they’re even – check at the end of each row
- don’t use dark colours because they are harder to see
- learn the names of each stitch and how to do them; especially double crochet, chain stitch and single crochet
- avoid knots in your yarn – it’s messy!
- don’t frustrate yourself – be calm while you’re fixing mistakes
- try to find a simple pattern at first – cause the harder it is; the more frustrating
- don’t psych yourself out!
p.s. See if you can figure out my real name (hint: it’s in the photo) – Blooky